- 2 big hand full's of Kale (strip the leaves of the stalk & wash really well in cool water a lot)
- 1 avocado cubed
- 2 TBS extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup of chopped stoned green olives (can use black)
- 1 cup of cashew nuts
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups quinoa
- 3 cups water (to boil the quinoa with)
What to do
- Soak the quinoa for min 15 mins- 1hr in filtered water
- Drain it then bring it to the boil in the 3 cups of water and simmer for 20 mins.. then allow to cool..
- Tear the washed kale into bits and massage with the olive oil and salt.. Until it wilts
- Then add all the other ingredients and mix in well
- Add the cooled Quinoa too and mix again.
This recipe you can really add anything you like too.. get adventurous..